The New Gold Standard for airborne & aerosol consumer protection in Canada
Made in Canada by Dent-X Canada and First Nations Procurement Inc., the FN-N95-510 flat fold face mask is engineered for maximum comfort, fantastic seal, and exceptional breathability. Slightly smaller than the FN-N95-508, this low-cost disposable mask can be used anywhere you go to reduce inhalation of airborne & aerosol bacteria and viruses.
- 5-layer construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven polypropylene filter
- Manufactured by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Filtration meets NIOSH N95 and Health Canada FFR criteria for Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) and Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE). Actual results BFE 99.9% and PFE >98% in independent testing by 3rd party lab (Test report)
- Note: due to a more convenient earloop design, this mask does not carry an official NIOSH "N95" certification.
- Extra large moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Easy breathing. Meets N95 and Health Canada FFR test criteria for inhalation and exhalation resistance as verified by 3rd party testing.
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Slightly smaller than FN-N95-508. Fits most adults and teenagers 12+
- SKU FN-N95-510
- Test Report
- Datasheet: see FN-N95-508 Datasheet
- Canada Strong Masks is an official authorized retailer for Dent-X Canada
Flat-fold masks outperform conventional "cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
This mask features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most adults, teens, and kids 12+. For smaller faces, use a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs vertical-fold KN95 and FFP2 styles.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup style N95 masks.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.