N95 filtration in a brand new colour!
Made in Canada by Canada Masq, the CA-N95 flat fold face mask is engineered for maximum comfort, fantastic seal, and exceptional breathability. This low-cost disposable mask can be used anywhere you go to reduce inhalation of airborne & aerosol bacteria and viruses.
- 4-layer highly breathable construction includes built-in electrostatic non-woven meltblown polypropylene filter.
- Manufactured by an authorized Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Filtration meets NIOSH N95 and Health Canada FFR requirements for Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) >95% and Bacteria Filtration Efficiency (BFE) >95%.
- Note: due to a more convenient earloop design, this mask does not carry an official NIOSH "N95" certification.
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Easy breathing. Meets N95 and Health Canada FFR test criteria for inhalation and exhalation resistance.
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Fits most adults and teens 15+. Fits nearly same as our FN-N95-508.
- SKU CA-N95, size Regular
- Canada Strong Masks is an official authorized retailer for Canada Masq
- Test Report
Flat-fold masks outperform conventional "cup style" N95 respirator masks in fit test studies across a wide variety of face shapes.
This mask features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most adults and teens 15+. Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly and the ear loops snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose. For smaller faces, try a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting mask.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs cotton or surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional N95 masks.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.