Made in USA - NIOSH N95 approved
Dräger X-plore® 1750 N95 respirator makes breathing particularly easy and keeps you cool for extended periods.
>95% particulate filtration and highly breathable vertical fold NIOSH N95 disposable respirator with headbands
German-designed and Made in the USA by Dräger Safety, the X-Plore 1750 particulate respirator is a vertical flat-fold NIOSH N95 respirator face mask with headbands. It is designed for respiratory protection for the wearer in general purpose and workplace applications when used as directed. This respirator has a filter efficiency level of at least 95% PFE against particulate aerosols (NIOSH NaCl Challenge).
It is one-size-fits-most and can fit a wide range of adult face sizes.
Key features include:
- NIOSH N95 approval (42 CFR Part 84: N95 Filtering Face Pieces)
- CoolSAFE™ filter material enhances filter performance and reduces breathing resistance
- Hydrophobic material prevents moisture buildup for extended use
- Foam nose pad, flexible nose clip, and continuous loop head harness ensures a conforming fit
- Individual packaging guarantees each face piece stays clean and hygienic
- Space-saving, flat-folded design makes the masks easy to transport
- Particle filter: mechanically and electrostatically charged filter media
- Head strap is made of natural rubber latex covered with woven textile to avoid skin contact. The natural rubber latex will not make contact with the skin.
- Nose clip is tin plate, aluminum free (not MRI safe)
- No exhalation valve
- 20 masks per box, 18 boxes per case of 360
- Make sure the particulate respirators are clean before use
- Never try to clean a particulate respirator
- Inspect particulate respirators for scratches or other damage prior to use. Any particulate respirator which shows signs of damage must be discarded.
- Don and doff using instructions here
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour work day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store). If the mask is contaminated or damaged replace it with a new one.
- Please see detailed instructions
- Shelf Life: 4 years from the manufacturing date
- Subject to the Storage Conditions specified below, the mask may be used until the expiry date printed on the packaging
- Product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: -20°C to +40°C with a relative humidity of <80%
- Always store the particulate respirators in their original packaging in a cool, dry room in such a way that they cannot be damaged.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- Do not store the particulate respirators after the indicated expiry date
- NIOSH approval letter1 letter2
- NIOSH approval link1 (Dräger 1700 X-plore series 3951329) and 3951329, 3951330/3951331
- Product information sheet
- Technical datasheet
- Donning poster
Unfortunately due to high order volume and the up-front commitment required to import these masks, we are unable to process order changes, cancellations, or special requests.
Note: Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.