Made in Canada by Dent-X Canada and First Nations Procurement Inc., the FN-N95-510 flat fold respirator face mask is engineered for maximum comfort, fantastic seal, and exceptional breathability.
Slightly smaller than the FN-N95-508
Fits adults, petite adults, teens, and youth 11+
≥95% particulate filtration
- SKU: FN-N95-510. For consumer use. Not for medical use.
- Includes built-in non-woven meltblown polypropylene filter
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Dent-x Canada, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95% (Test report)
- New for Sept 2021! Enhanced stiffener for easier breathing with low inhalation and exhalation resistance (Test report)
- Extra large moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day)
- Slightly smaller than FN-N95-508. Fits most adults, teenagers, and youth 11+
- Canada Strong Masks is an official authorized retailer for Dent-X Canada
- Made in Canada
This mask features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most adults, teens, and older kids 11+. For smaller faces, try cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: this mask is not NIOSH N95. The particulate filtration of this mask has been tested by Cambridge Materials Testing using the NIOSH standard procedure TEB-APR-STP-0059, and the particulate filtration efficiency of the test samples measured >95% (Test report)
Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
Note: the products sold at canadastrongmasks.ca are intended for end users and not for healthcare environments. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accept any returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.