Our Most Breathable Respirator Mask!
Authorized by Health Canada for Use Related to COVID-19
Made in Canada
PFE > 95% per Health Canada FFR guidelines
>95% particulate filtration and highly breathable vertical fold earloop surgical respirator
This mask also has ASTM Level 3 performance
Made in Canada by Layfield Medical Products, the 95PFE-L3 particulate respirator is a vertical flat-fold respirator face mask with ear loops. It is designed for respiratory protection for the wearer when used as directed. This respirator has a filter efficiency level of at least 95% PFE against particulate aerosols (NaCl Challenge). It is fluid resistant to ASTM Level 3 (160 mmHg) and meets ≥ 98% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and particle filtration efficiency (PFE) ≥ 98% (Latex Challenge). It can fit a wide range of face sizes. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
Includes Reusable Adjustment Clips to achieve better seal or reduce pressure on ears
- Health Canada authorized respirator for COVID-19 searchable here with authorization 324962, device identifier MLL-1970E.
- Compliant with Health Canada Guidance for 95PFE Facepiece Filtering Respirators (FFRs) (respirator test report)
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 Qualified (ASTM test report)
- GB 2626-2019 Certified
- Note: this mask is not NIOSH N95. The particulate filtration of this mask has been tested by ICS Inc. Laboratories using the NIOSH standard procedure TEB-APR-STP-0059, and the particulate filtration efficiency of the test samples was measured >95% (Test Report)
- Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
- Fits most adults and teenagers 13+
- SKU MLL-1970E
- Manufactured in Richmond, BC, Canada by Layfield Canada Ltd., a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Made in Canada
- Protections Level: ASTM Level 3
- Delta Differential Pressure: <6.0mm H2O/cm2
- Particle Filtration Efficiency: PFE ≥98%
- Fluid Resistance: 160 mmHg
- Material: Meltblown, Non-woven fabrics
- Nose Wire Material: Plastic Polymer with metal iron wire
- Ear Loops Material: Elastane, polyester
- Size: One Size Fits Most
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Colour: White
- Style: Folding
- Fastening Style: Ear Loops
- Manufacturer: Layfield Medical Products
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Packaging A: box of 10 masks
- Packaging B: box of 30 masks (36 boxes/case)
- Product Code: MLL-1970E
Period of Use
- Shelf Life: 2+ years from the manufacturing date
- Subject to the Storage Conditions specified below, the mask may be used until the expiry date printed on the packaging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. eight 1-hour trips to the grocery store, or one 8-hour work day). If the mask is contaminated or damaged replace it with a new one.
Storage and Transportation
- Product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: -10°C to +40°C with a relative humidity of <85%
- When storing or transporting this product, use original packaging provided
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: the products sold at canadastrongmasks.ca are intended for end users and not for healthcare environments. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accept any returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.