Made in Canada by Dent-X Canada and First Nations Procurement Inc., the FN-N95-508 flat fold respirator face mask is engineered for maximum comfort, fantastic seal, and exceptional breathability.
See size chart for fit information.
≥95% particulate filtration
- SKU: FN-N95-508
- For consumer use. Not intended for healthcare use.
- Includes built-in non-woven meltblown polypropylene filter
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Dent-x Canada, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95% (Test report)
- Meets the filtration and breathability requirements of Health Canada IO 95PFE
- Low inhalation and exhalation resistance (Test report)
- Extra large moldable metal nose piece creates a tight seal that reduces air leakage and glasses fogging
- Designed for single-use only. Dispose after 8 hours of use (e.g. one 8-hour work day)
- Slightly larger than FN-N95-510.
- Canada Strong Masks is an official authorized retailer for Dent-X Canada
- Made in Canada
This mask features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits smaller adults, teens, and kids 12+.
Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly against the nose by pushing inwards firmly with fingers from both hands. Ensure the ear loops are snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose. For smaller faces, try tightening the ear loops using cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. Check for air leakage when donning and at every opportunity. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: These masks are not NIOSH N95. These masks achieve >95% particulate filtration efficiency in the test samples using the NIOSH standard procedure TEB-APR-STP-0059 (Test report)
Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.