The first Made-in-Canada respirator mask for children
Fits most kids ages 4-11
≥95% particulate filtration
Made in Canada by Canada Masq, this flat fold respirator face mask is engineered for excellent comfort, fit, and breathability.
- SKU: CA-N95. For consumer use. Not for medical use.
- 4-layer highly breathable construction includes built-in non-woven meltblown polypropylene filter.
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Canada Masq, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Easy breathing: very low inhalation and exhalation resistance (Test Report)
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95% (Test Report)
- Note: this mask is not NIOSH N95. The particulate filtration of this mask has been tested by Cambridge Materials Testing using the NIOSH standard procedure TEB-APR-STP-0059, and the particulate filtration efficiency of the test samples measured>95% (Test Report)
- Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour school day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store)
- Fits most children ages 4-11. Fit must be checked for adequate seal against the face. If respirator does not seal, discontinue use.
- Canada Strong Masks is an official authorized retailer for Canada Masq
- Made in Canada
This respirator features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most children ages 4-11 (For teens or larger youth, consider our 510 respirator).
Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly against the nose by pushing inwards firmly with fingers from both hands. Ensure the ear loops are snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose. For smaller faces, try tightening the ear loops using cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: the products sold at canadastrongmasks.ca are intended for end users and not for healthcare environments. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accept any returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.