Respirator performance in a stylish new colour!
Made in Canada by Canada Masq, this flat fold respirator face mask is engineered for maximum comfort, fantastic seal, and exceptional breathability.
- 4-layer highly breathable construction includes built-in non-woven meltblown polypropylene filter.
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Canada Masq, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Easy breathing: very low inhalation and exhalation resistance
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95%
- Note: this mask is not NIOSH N95. The particulate filtration of this mask has been tested and the particulate filtration efficiency of the test samples was measured >95%
- Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour school day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store)
- Fits most adults and teens 15+. Fits nearly same as FN-N95-508 but slightly larger. Fit must be checked for adequate seal against the face. If respirator does not seal, discontinue use.
- Canada Strong Masks is an official authorized retailer for Canada Masq
- Made in Canada
This mask features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most adults and teens 15+. Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly and the ear loops snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose. For smaller faces, try cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: the products sold at canadastrongmasks.ca are intended for end users and not for healthcare environments. Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accept any returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.