CA-N95 Large was previously known as the CA-N95 Adult/Regular size.
Fits most adults with medium-large faces. Fits larger than the 508. For smaller faces, consider the CA-N95 Medium
≥95% particulate filtration
What's New for 2022: The blue colour is slightly deeper and richer than in 2021. The inside layer of spunbond fabric may be white or blue depending on supply chain availability.
Made in Canada by Canada Masq, this flat fold respirator face mask is engineered for excellent comfort, fit, and breathability.
- Model name: CA-N95
- For consumer use. Not intended for healthcare use.
- 4-layer highly breathable construction includes a double layer of non-woven meltblown polypropylene for filtration.
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Canada Masq, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- Easy breathing: very low inhalation and exhalation resistance (Test Report)
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >95% (Test Report)
- Note: These masks are not NIOSH N95. These masks achieve >95% particulate filtration efficiency in the test samples using the NIOSH standard procedure TEB-APR-STP-0059 (Test Report)
- Note: Earloops do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95
- Moldable metal nose piece creates a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour school day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store)
- Fit must be checked for adequate seal against the face. If respirator does not seal, discontinue use.
- Canada Strong Masks is an official authorized retailer for Canada Masq
- Made in Canada
This respirator features a metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most adults (For teens or petite faces, consider our FN-N95-510 or Layfield 95PFE-L3).
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly against the nose by pushing inwards firmly with fingers from both hands. Ensure the ear loops are snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose. For smaller faces, try tightening the ear loops using cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops. Check for air leakage when donning and at every opportunity. If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
Note: this respirator mask with model name CA-N95 was launched in early 2021 prior to the publication of CSA standard CSA Z94.4.1-21 in late 2021. This mask is not intended to meet the CA-N95 requirements of that standard and should not be confused with such products.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.