3M Aura 9210+ NIOSH N95 Respirator Mask - Made in USA
3M Aura 9210+ NIOSH N95 Respirator Mask - Made in USA
Made in USA - NIOSH N95 approved
This model 9210+ features a braided comfort strap to reduce pulling of the hair as compared with Aura model 9205+. (Also see Vitacore CAN99 9500 for this same feature)
The 3M Aura Series Particulate Respirator 9210+ N95 is is a three-panel, flat-fold disposable respirator designed to help provide comfortable, reliable worker protection against airborne particulate (non-oil based particles).
- Braided Comfort Strap reduces pulling of the hair vs Aura 9205+
- Individual packaging guarantees each face piece stays clean and hygienic
- NIOSH approved ≥ 95% filtration efficiency (not for oil-based particles)
- Curved low profile design conforms well to nose and eye contours, allowing more room for eyewear
- Designed to direct exhaled air away from the nose panel, helping reduce eyewear fogging
- Foam nose piece and adjustable noseclip helps prevent leaks and fogging
- Individual packaging and flat fold design provides convenient storage and portability
- Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning & adjustment
- Designed to conform to the face and provide a tight seal
- Soft inner materials
- Made in USA.
- Expires 5 years after manufacture (current stock: 2027)
- SKU 7100266132
The lightweight, three-panel designed respirator helps provide quality, reliable, and convenient worker respiratory protection. 3M uses a variety of innovative technologies and features to help you meet your respiratory protection and comfort needs.
3M`s proprietary filter media, 3M™ Advanced Electret Media, filters dust and other particles, while allowing for easy breathing. The soft inner material provides added comfort while the soft nose foam and adjustable nose clip help provide a custom seal. Unique features to the Aura™ Series Particulate Respirators include: sculpted nose panel that follows the contours of your nose allowing more room for eyewear, embossed top panel that is designed to help reduce the fogging of eyewear from warm, moist exhaled air, and innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment. These features are designed to enhance user comfort; the unique three-panel flat fold design is collapse resistant and its individual packaging allows for easy storage prior to use.
Suggested applications: Grinding, Sanding, Sweeping, Bagging and other dusty or arid operations. Can also be used to help reduce inhalation of certain airborne biological particles like mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis, etc. Example applications include emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
Note: this mask is an N95 Standard Respirator and not an N95 Surgical Respirator, therefore buying it does not diminish the supply of N95 Surgical respirators needed by frontline healthcare providers. Click to learn more about N95 Standard Respirators vs N95 Surgical Respirators.
- Filter and mask body: polypropylene
- Straps: braided polyisoprene
- Nose clip: aluminum
- Nose foam: polyurethane
- Staples: steel (not MRI safe)
- No exhalation valve
- Latex-free, graphene-free
- 20 masks per box (masks individually wrapped)
- Full case: 240 masks (masks individually wrapped)
- Make sure the particulate respirators are clean before use
- Never try to clean or sanitize a particulate respirator
- Inspect particulate respirators for scratches or other damage prior to use. Any particulate respirator which shows signs of damage must be discarded.
- Follow donning instructions
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour work day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store). If the mask is contaminated or damaged replace it with a new one.
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil, aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead,
4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting (unless physically separated from the blasting)
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Shelf Life: 5 years from the manufacturing date (current stock expires in 2027)
- Subject to the Storage Conditions specified below, the mask may be used until the expiry date printed on the packaging
- Product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: -20°C to +30°C with a relative humidity of <80%
- Always store the particulate respirators in their original packaging in a cool, dry room in such a way that they cannot be damaged.
- Avoid exposure to direct sunlight
- Do not store the particulate respirators after the indicated expiry date
- NIOSH approval TC-84A-5668
- Donning and Seal-Check Instructions
- User Instructions
- Technical datasheet
- Disposable Respirators Overview Brochure
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In Canadian workplaces, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened. All sales are final.