NEW - Canada's most breathable KN95!
Because you need to wear it all day, we made it more breathable.
Fits many kids ages 4-10.
The next generation of Canadian respirator mask technology has arrived! Available exclusively at Canada Strong, the breatheTeq KN95 is the easiest-breathing, most-comfortable Canadian KN95 ever produced. Once you experience it, you'll never want to wear anything else.
The breatheTeq KN95's secret is its advanced-technology meltblown layers. These reduce breathing resistance by 40% vs CA-N95 without compromising on filtration. This gives you effortless breathability for all-day wear. And the new premium aluminum nose strip fits more securely than wire nose strips to reduce leaks and fogging of glasses.
Made in Canada by Canada Masq, this flat fold disposable respirator face mask is engineered for excellent filtration, comfort, fit, and breathability.
- Our highest breathability: very low inhalation and exhalation resistance
- Premium moldable aluminum nose piece helps achieve a tighter seal to reduce air leakage and glasses fogging
- Particle Filter Efficiency (PFE) >98% (NaCl test, 0.075 µm, 85 L/min) (test report)
- Meets GB 2626-2019 KN95 performance (test report)
- Sizing fits similar to the CA-N95 (Q4 2022)
- 4-layer non-woven construction, including two layers advanced-technology non-woven meltblown polypropylene filter
- Expandable 3D KF94 shape pushes the mask away from the mouth to keep you cool and comfortable
- Graphene-free, latex-free
- Manufactured in Ontario, Canada by Canada Masq, a Health Canada MDEL license holder
- For consumer use. Not intended for healthcare use.
- Note: These masks are not NIOSH N95. These masks achieve >95% particulate filtration efficiency using the GB 2626-2019 standard procedure (NaCl test, 0.075 um, 85 L/min). Earloop respirators do not meet the headband requirement of NIOSH N95.
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use (e.g. one 8-hour school day, or eight 1-hour trips to the store)
- Fit must be checked for adequate seal against the face. If respirator does not seal, discontinue use.
- Canada Strong Masks is the official authorized retailer and distributor for Canada Masq
- Model name: BR95-XS
- Made in Canada
*Please do not fold this mask horizontally in half e.g. to put it into a pocket or purse. It is designed to stay open.
This respirator features an aluminum metal nose piece and expandable 3D shape similar to KF94 that fits most adults
The 3D horizontal-fold shape creates a large filter surface that's easier to breathe through, keeping you cooler and more comfortable vs many cotton and surgical masks.
The wide and soft fabric flaps spread the pressure gently across your face to eliminate pressure points and discomfort of traditional cup-style respirators.
Achieving the highest possible filtration requires minimizing air leakage around the perimeter of the mask:
- Ensure the mask nose bridge is formed tightly against the nose by pushing inwards firmly with fingers from both hands.
- Ensure the ear loops are snug for a tight seal between the mask and face, especially around the nose.
- Feel for air leakage around the perimeter of the mask
- Ask a family member or friend to look for any visible gaps around the perimeter of the mask.
- For a more secure fit, try tightening the ear loops using cord locks or a strap extender or tie a knot in the earloops.
- Check for air leakage when donning the mask, and periodically while wearing. Readjust as necessary.
- If air leakage persists around the edge of the mask, please discontinue use and seek a better-fitting respirator mask.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.