Vitacore's >99% PFE earloop respirator mask for children
- Made for children 3-10 years old, or small faces
- Soft materials and comfortable flat-fold construction
- Stretchy earloops for a comfortable fit during everyday use
- >99% Particulate Filtration Efficiency (PFE) (test report)
- 4-layer design
- Level 3 fluid protection (>160 mmHg blood penetration resistance)
- Fully biocompatible
- Aluminum nosepiece (MRI compatible)
- 10 masks per sealed box
- Dispose after 8 hours of accumulated use
- Not NIOSH N95
Made in Canada by Vitacore, the CAN99e Kids respirator is a smaller earloop respirator for the general public modeled after the CAN99™ Surgical Respirator.
This product is manufactured in Burnaby, BC by Vitacore Industries, a Health Canada licensed manufacturer.
Recyclable - All Vitacore masks and respirators are 100% recyclable through Vitacore's PPE Recycling Program.
Shop Local. Shop Canadian.
Note: Canada Strong Masks is a Health Canada licensed distributor with MDEL #18557. Due to safety requirements, we are unable to accept returns on masks or respirators even if unopened.